You can make this pannacotta with either blackberry or raspberry sauce. I have tried both as you can see in the images.
100 gram white chocolate
5 dl whipping cream
1 dl jelly sugar
1 vanilla bean
3 dl (225 gram) frozen blackberries or 3 dl frozen raspberries
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Cut the white chocolate in small pieces.
2. Mix whipping cream and jelly sugar in a saucepan. Cut the vanilla bean and add both the bean and the seeds in the saucepan. Bring to a boil and, after half a minute, remove the saucepan from the stove. Remove the vanilla bean.
3. Blend the chocolate in the whipping cream-vanilla mix.
4. Now divide the pannacotta in glass forms. With this amount you obtain 4 portions. Put the pannacotta in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
5. The sauce: Boil the berries, water and sugar in a saucepan. Cook for about 5 minutes until the berries are soft and you can mash them with a fork.
6. Let the sauce cool down a bit then mix and press through a sieve to retain the seeds. Let the berry sauce cool down. Add the sauce to pannacotta right before serving. You can crumble the biscuits and add them as a top layer or just add them aside on a dish.