…products for hair care and hair growth. They are meant for those who want to improve their hair structure and look. We all want to grow long shiny hair but the damage caused to it by the flat iron heat and other experiments can hinder that unless something is done for restoring it. Growing a healthier and stronger hair is not hard but it requires consistent good care. There are some products and tricks that can boost and fix your hair:
1. Hair Growth Shampoo. I guess everyone has tried one brand or another. I did not find the one I have tried on Amazon, hence I included others that I noticed were often recommended.
2. Masks. Hair masks aren’t to be used after each wash – applying them every other time when you wash your hair is enough. You will notice effects, even if it is a hair growth treatment mask.
3. Braids. Not a product, but a good trick to let your hair rest from time to time. 🙂 Learn how to braid your hair and give the hair a short while to recover. I have linked some YouTube examples here, I hope you like these hairdos too: The Fishtail Braid, The Basic French Braid, The Pull-Through Braid, and The Rope Braid.
4. Silk pillow cases.They are know to keep your hair smoother and prevent wrinkles from forming on your face due to the smooth silk texture.
5. Massage Brushes. They are more of an addition to the hair treatments like hair growth shampoo and masks because they help to distribute the cosmetic products evenly and activate the blood circulation, which encourages the substances to action better on your skin.
6. Supplements. If your nails break easily and you think your hair needs more vitamins to grow, you should consider nutritional supplements. They usually aim at improving both hair and nail structure at the same time.
7. Natural Material Brushes. Like Bamboo. The wooden brushes glide easily through the hair without pulling it.
8. Serum for hair growth. The components aim at stimulating your roots and hair to grow faster. If you are doubtful about the new technologies, you can try the oldest and most trusted organic castor oil.
9. Vibration Scalp Massager. The practical use resumes to approximately the same as massage brushes you saw previously only that the vibration scalp massager is battery powered.
What else is there? 🙂 One of my favourite accounts on Twitter is HairHacks that suits the topic. I do not know who is running it and neither have I tried any of the hairstyles shown there, but they publish some cool stuff regularly so if you are on Twitter too you might want to check it! 🙂