Wedding present ideas are easy to come up with at a first thought. But when you actually start thinking you realize that you want to be original and avoid making a double gift (that can be avoided if the guests just agree what to buy though). Later, when walking through the shop and seeing all it has to offer, the choice becomes even more complicated. How to choose an original wedding gift fast and successfully? Choosing and ordering the wedding presents oline is a great idea. I have made a list of items that should inspire you in the wedding gift hunting. Despite the title claiming the article inlcudes 25 wedding present ideas, I could not stop with just one item for some examples and added several variants.
1. Photo Frame. The retro stand with a bicycle and a white picure frame costs $54 on Amazon. Imagine how decorative it would look in the living room!
2. Artwork. A painting that spreads positive feelings. The floral oil painting below does not stand out for the brightness but is noticeable due to its original 4-piece arrangement. The pastels should be an easy match to any living room as well. This is a very stylish wedding present which will not surpass any other idea.
3. Pillow cases or bedroom set. The images speak for themelves. They are too cute! Well the bedroom set might have done a bit of injustice but it is going to be a favorite anyway.
4. Cake Serving Stand. This is an elegant wedding present that is going to be present at many family parties from there on to remind of the beautiful wedding day!
5. Photo Album. Because the wedding pictures need to be stored somewhere. And because there will be so many family pictures in the future!
6. Champagne Glasses. They will be useful a bit later, when celebrating the wedding anniversary. That is exactly what you can write on the gift card!
7. Decorative lights. These warm decorative lamps can lighten up the garden or a hall in the newlyweds’ home. The lights have a remote control and can be adjusted to brighter or dimmer modes.
8. Garden Statue. I chose them more for the love image between a girl and a boy. Aren’t both of them sweet?
9. Set of spices. This is not your ordinary present, but think of the original message you can add to a set of spice! The sellers have gift wraps available, so I guess I am not the first one to think of spices as an original present.
10. Monogrammed gifts. You’d be the first one addressing the new family with their mutual name. Wooden cutting boards and bathroom towels are available for order with monograms in several different writing styles.
11. Wine Bar. The small furniture item is easy to pack in a present paper and transport to the party! Or maybe directly to the love nest. The dark wood will match to any furniture choices the couple would make and is a beautiful storage item that they can keep for ever.
12. Gift basket. Like this white wedding gift basket decorated with roses and doves. It contains apple cider, biscuits, candles and some other romantic presents.
13. Glass Vase. I barely managed to stop after 4 items when adding these in the list. The colourful designer vases are enough decoration for a shelf and outstanding gift ideas!
14. Picnic Basket. Aren’t these picnic baskets great? They include all that you see in the image – cutlery, plates, napkins, and the first one has a picnic basket too!
15. 3-in-1 Juicer/blender/grinder machine. The heathy start of a new life should include a kitchen robot that can squeeze juice and help with the home-made pies and other cooking errands.
16. Waffle Maker. Make sure the couple does not have one already. If they don’t, buy one without hesitation! I included a large item that has place for 4 waffles, which means that 2 people can easily have a dinner ready in 10 minutes.
17. Foot Massager. An electric foot massager is a wonderful choice for a wedding gift. As a matter of fact, whatever is relaxing is a good gift! It would be the fist item to unpack and use after the party for sure.
18. Designer Clock. Wow! A wedding gift that has a timeless design and shows the exact hour!
19. Children books set. Yes, you read right! The children’s books are not in the list by accident. They will be needed. The more of them, the better!
21. Vacuum Cleaner with modern technology that vacuums independently. Because the free time is for something else.
22. Cutlery Set. This is not a new idea, but who would mind an elegant set like the one below? I added a set of swan spoon and fork holders just because they passed so well with the wedding gift topic!
23. China Set. Another popular wedding gift that still remains appreciated. Pastel colours and classic design or bright cherry blossoms and wavy margins?
24. Gym. It is a practical present. I know, a home-gym is not something you usually include in a list of gifts but I do think that everyone would like one. The multi-functional home-gym in the image below allows 50 different exercises. There is free delivery for it. No present box, but who cares when they think how great it is to have the training device at home?
25. Steam iron. In case that the present has not been chosen from the list above. Irons and houseware can’t be wrong though, provided that the present is unique! And you can make sure it is by checking which wedding presents the other guests are going to buy.