This delicious chocolate dessert is easy to make and requires the following few ingredients:
4 egg yolks
4 dl whipping cream
2 Daim bars (same as almond toffee/Hershey’s Heath/Skor bars)
200 gram milk chocolate
Strawberries for decoration
Do as follows:
1. Break the milk chocolate in small bits and melt it. Then add the egg yolks and mix.
2. Cut one bar of Daim in small bits (keep the other one aside as it will be used for the decoration at the end). Add the Daim bits to the chocolate-yolk mix.
3. Mix the whipping cream separately. Then blend with the chocolate-yolk-daim mass.
4. The light brown creamy blend thus obtained will be divided in portions and then left in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Slice the strawberries and break to bits another bar of Daim. Decorate 🙂 Now the chocolate mousse is ready to eat!