1. What time is it? It’s tea time! Or cupcake time! 😀 These colorful accessories can add a patch of color in your kitchen.
2. The functional 2-in-1 cake cutter and holder. It is pretty comfortable and you don’t need to fuss with a knife and slice holder.
3. Meatball shape. You can make use the white detail to press the meat – add filling – and then cover with the other half.
4. Who else loves avocado? I do 🙂 And I thought the avocado slicer was a very functional tool! You can divide the fruit, remove the shell and slice the avocado with it. Only three movements.
5. Corn holders & UniCorn holders. Quite handy when you are impatient to pick up the hot corn cob. Not sure if the unicorn corn holders are as efficient in use, but they were worth showcasing 😀
6. A Spice Organizer. If you choose to quit spicy food it can become your nailpolish storage. 😉
7. Egg Cracker Separator. Did you know that one drop of yolk can destroy your marshmallow mix? Sometimes, when hitting the egg to crack the shell the white and the yolk mix. With the help of the egg cracker separator you can do the 2 steps at the same time – cracking the egg and separating its content without messing up.
8. Can Opener. Anyone else struggling to open jars? This is a helpful tool that makes your grips stronger!
9. Garlic chopper. This is an alternative to the usual garlic press that ends up stuffed with garlic. Much easier to use and to clean.
10. Lid holders. These small human shapes look like toys but have a function in the kitchen – to hold the lid when you want to avoid water running out of the saucepan.