For the shells:
35 gram powdered sugar
250 gram butter
500 gram flour
1 tea spoon of baking powder
For the cream:
200 gram biscuits
200 gram walnuts
200 gram black chocolate
400 ml milk
20 gram cocoa
70 gram powdered sugar
1. We’ll start with the ‘shells’. Use a mixer to blend the butter and sugar. Then add the eggs and mix. Then the flour with baking powder. You will obtain a soft yellow dough.
2. Divide the dough in small portions. Heat the walnut mold on both sides and add the small pieces of dough in it. These thin shells take little time to bake.
3. You can notice that most of the ‘shells’ have margins after being pressed during baking. Use a knife to remove them. Keep the pieces on a plate, they will be added in the cream mix a bit later.
4. Use a chopper to crumble the biscuits, the ‘shell margins’ and the walnuts. Add the cocoa and the powder sugar too. Mix.
5. Melt the chocolate and add. Warm up the milk and pour in small portions. You have now obtained the cream that will be used to fill the walnuts.
6. Below you can see the walnut-cookies sprikled with powdered sugar. I think they taste well with a cup of coffee. They look very decorative on the table and taste great too 🙂 As an alternative to this cream, you can use caramelized milk to fill the walnuts.
If you need to find a shape for these cookies, have a look on Amazon. There are electric molds and manual ones that you can heat on the stove. If you want an advice, I think the electric variant saves some time and require less cleaning up.