Sharing my bf’s recipe today 🙂 The images below show the preparation of 2 sandwiches at a time.
4 slices of bread
cream of mushroom
sliced smoked chicken (can be replaced with sliced turkey/bacon)
and a sandwich grill
1. Spread butter on the toast bread slices. This is the outside part of the sandwich.
2. Turn over the slices and spread sambal.
3. Add the cheese, meat, tomato, mushroom soup.
4. Now cheese again. And then the top bread slice with sambal on the inner part and butter on the outside.
5. Warm up the sandwich grill. The sandwiches take only a few minutes to warm up and acquire a brownish color.
Two layers of sambal make these sandwiches really spicy but they taste great! Enjoy! 🙂
Looking for a sandwich grill? See below: