300 gram rice
300 gram beef meat (you can use pork too if you want)
2 middle-sized tomatoes
parsley and dill
- Chop 2 middle-sized tomatoes, 1 middle-sized onion, parsley & dill.
- Dice the meat.
- Rince the rice.
- Put the vegetables in a pan and fry them at medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, the meat and 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
- Put the pan with rice and vegetables aside and let’s take care of the paprikas. Boil water and dip each of them for about 1 minute.
- Carve the paprikas and arrange them in a sauce pan.
- Use a spoon to fill the paprikas with the rice mix. Keep in mind that the rice increases in volume when it cooks so fill only to about 3/4.
- Pour water and mix 5 tablespoons of tomato pasta in it. Boil for 1 hour. Serve with sour cream. 🙂 Enjoy!