What is a bucket list?
A list of things you would like to accomplish. It can be short term or long term, more or less crazy, and include as many events as you wish.
Why make a bucket list?
Because you want your life to be the best and because having plans keeps us moving!
What is in a bucket list?
People are different, that is why an active person will have more travel and sports-related goals and a family person will target home and the space around it. Don’t limit to what you usually do though. When creating a bucket list, think about
Your goals in the near and the far future
What is important in life
What gives you the feeling of being accomplished
Think about health and shape
Add some extreme like paragliding or mountain hiking
Things that you do already; think of ways to excel at them
Things that you are not good at but you would like to be
People around you- you can help to accomplish somebody else’s dream
What do you need to succeed?
Power of will, time, money, and inspiration.
Also updating the list from time to time. Maybe it is time to cross out some items or add new plans. The important thing is that you don’t stagnate.
Mix things that are easier to accomplish in the list so that you can see things moving. The main goal with your bucket list is that you enjoy your time accomplishing what it says!
There are some online tools that are supposed to help you create bucket lists but you will end up with plans like ‘swimming with sharks’ and ‘get punched by a boxer’ that I am not sure you would enjoy 😀 Anyway, here are some websites that have more serious features: https://bucketlist.org/ https://www.bucketlist.net/ http://www.bucketlistfinder.com/
- Try an exotic type of food
- Renovating your own home- it can be very rewarding
- Read 1 book per week for a year
- Find that one book that changes your life
- Be vegetarian for a month
- Paint your own masterpiece to hang on the wall
- Internship/work abroad
- Pilates until you can do a scorpio,
- Make a sped up video with 365 photos, 1 day 1 photo during 1 year
- Draw your own ideal dress or shoes then get professional help to sew them
- Make a time capsule
- Make one daring plan like starting a business to earn a million
- Get your portrait painted
- Try 10 types of tea
- See an opera
- See a ballet
- Share something you’re good at by publishing a book/ blog/ vlog
- Identify and cure a phobia
- Climb on the highest peak in your locality to share a picture over it
- Ride a rollercoaster
- Visit a castle
- Assemble a 5000 pieces puzzle
- Create a popular post on 9gag
- Win a competition
- Visit an exotic country
- Train a pet until it shows visible progress
- Make a best quote of your own
- Be someone’s inspiration
- Create your own food recipe